Terms and conditions
Hourly Specials Promotion
The hourly gifts for the “Hourly Specials” promotion and enrolment perks are valid for enrolments in any Bachelor’s Degree programme or Postgraduate Degree programme at the Murdoch University Fair on 6 July 2019 from 11am to 5pm (subject to the conditions below).
- Each student who has enrolled in any programme from Murdoch University is entitled to one unit of hourly special gift, 50% application fee waiver, one unit of Murdoch University Limited Edition T-shirt, one unit of Murdoch University EZ-link Card and, an S$200 study rebate.
- The student can collect the following items on-the-spot: one unit of Murdoch University Limited Edition T-shirt and one unit of Murdoch University EZ-link Card.
- For the hourly special gifts, a letter of redemption is issued to the student upon presentation of the application fee receipt. Once the first instalment for the programme is received by Kaplan, the student can collect the hourly special gift by contacting Kaplan’s Sales Support.
- In each hour, there is a total of 10 units of hourly specials.
- The hourly special gifts are given out based on first-come-first-served basis.
- For the $200 study rebate, this will be automatically deducted from the student’s last instalment for his/her programme.
The enrolment perks are valid for enrolments during the Murdoch University Fair on 6 July 2019 from 11am to 5pm.
- 50% Waiver of Application Fee
- S$200 Study Rebate
- Murdoch University Limited Edition T-shirt
- Murdoch University EZ-Link Card
*Important, please note: “Enrolment” refers to an application for a programme where the application fee has been paid.